Thursday, July 19, 2012

Simple Kind of Life

Six months ago life was so very different. I am so much closer to graduating from college I can now taste it. I see my future on the horizon and it looks so much brighter! We have added what i've always wanted into our home.. a second Boston!


Waiting for Daddy!


The day we brought her home. 6 weeks old.


This is Olivia Benson. She was an early birthday present that Joseph bought for me back in May. She was so teeny tiny when we bought her at 6 weeks. She is now almost 4 months old and loves to play with her big brother Elliott.


Olivia 15 weeks old.


First time at the park!


I'm currently on summer vacation and enjoying my time off. I was taking two summer school classes in June and now I get to rest and relax. I don't have to go back to school or work until August 27th so hooray for that! I decided to resurrect this poor forgotten journal now that I have a bit more time to write. There is another reason, one that will hopefully be reveled later. Until then, Happy Summer to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment