Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Closer

Since the year is almost over I though it might be time to pop back in. It has been hectic and stressful since the last time I updated here. This was due to the fact that I was busy completing my final semester of college. I am now a college graduate and feel so much weight lifted from me!

glasses
Hello!


Hey look who it is!
Elliott and Olivia Benson
Sir Elliott Stitch & Olivia Benson


So.. I have decided that in addition to updating this blog with my day to day life I will also be blogging about L.O.V.E. I have never been good at trying to be a blog like the one's nowadays with all the link ups and advertising and craziness so i'm just going to be true to what I know and what I like doing with MY blog. I hope you stick around if you still see this. And if you're new I hope to get to know you as well.
- A. Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment